Home Learning and Homeschooling bring with it a range of experiences, from being extremely rewarding and more time with your children, to challenges with engagement, planning, and ensuring your child is meeting all the expectations for the year. The Home Learning/Homeschool Support Program at Step Up Academy addresses these very needs as our teachers develop long range plans, conduct diagnostic assessments to get to know your children and develop the most effective program to support their learning from home.
The Home Learning / Homeschool Support Program is offered online and in class to offer families with the right kind of support and accessibility to fit a range of schedules
One of the main challenges families experience is getting their child to a class, and to support that, we have developed an engaging online platform for learning that is effective and ensures success.
Specialized Features of the Home Learning Home School Support Program
Challenges Parents Experience with Home Learning/ Homeschooling
How the Home Learning /Homeschool Support Program Helps Parents
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are the classes one on one or group?
2. How long are the classes?
3. Can I leave my child during the classes?
4. How will the classes help my child with school?
5. How will I know if my child is improving?
6. My child has an IEP. How will you support them?
7. If my child is learning online or learning from home, how do these classes help?
8. I am homeschooling my child. How do these classes help?
9. What kind of work do the students get?